學懂優雅的說“不”
經常不知道如何拒絕別人的邀約嗎? 對一些不能承授的請求,你祗懂說”No,sorry”嗎? 快跟著我們的教學, 就能讓你學懂優雅的說“不”。
I won’t be able to make it.
我將不能去到。
I'm afraid I'm in the middle of something.
我正好有別的事情要做。
No thanks, I have another commitment.
抱歉,我還有別的安排。
Unfortunately, it’s not a good time.
這次時機不好真可惜。
Sadly I have something else.
不幸的是我還有別的事情。
Maybe another time.
下次吧。
I’m booked into something else.
我已經約好做其他事情。
Thanks, but no thanks.
不用了謝謝。
I’ve got too much on my plate right now.
我手頭上太多事情了。
I wish I were able to.
但願我可以。
I have to take a rain check.
我不得不改期。
Thanks for thinking of me, but I can’t.
感謝想到我。
I’m honored, but can’t.
我不能夠去,但很榮幸收到邀請。
留言
張貼留言